All moving of furniture or equipment must be scheduled between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., Monday through Friday, or any time on Saturday or Sunday, in order to avoid disruption to other tenants and elevator service. The freight elevators must be used when moving all items. Please send written notice to the Property Management Office when scheduling the moving or delivery of furniture or equipment so that we can provide the movers access to the building and schedule a security officer to run the freight elevator. Any vendor (mover, contractor, etc.) who arrives at the building after hours without prior notice will be turned away and asked to reschedule. Click here to review the Moving Rules and Regulations.
- Salesforce West does not provide carts or dollies
- Pallet jacks are NOT permitted in the building
- No dumping is allowed. Violators will be subject to a disposal fee
Salesforce West is equipped with one (1) freight elevator, which services all floors. Any pick-ups or deliveries that require priority use of the freight elevator or require more than one trip must be scheduled with the Property Management Office. This includes high volume deliveries of equipment, furniture or boxes.
The dimensions of the freight elevator are as follows:
|Front and Rear Door Height:||8’7”|
|Front Door Width:||4’6”|
|Rear door Width:||4’0”|
|Maximum Weight:||4,000 lbs.|
|Monday through Friday:||6:00 p.m.- 6:00 a.m|
|Saturday:||3:00 p.m.- Monday 6:00 a.m.|
Daytime deliveries (6:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.) must be limited to one elevator load. The freight elevator and loading dock space may not be reserved for daytime deliveries. It is first-come first-serve. There is a twenty (20) minute limit for parking in the loading dock. Any trucks that cannot fit in the loading dock will have to make their deliveries after-hours. The Freight elevator is Out-Of-Service every Wednesday from 2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. for maintenance.
ALL AFTER HOURS DELIVERIES MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE with the Property Management Office to avoid conflicts. Please call (415) 543-5600 to reserve the freight elevator.
Moving companies must provide masonite to cover finished corridor floors from the elevator lobby to the entrance door of the tenant space. Corner boards must be provided on all doorjambs, including elevators. Walk-off plates must be provided to protect door thresholds on all floors.
Please note that all moves/deliveries must be pre-approved by Building Management (and added to the after-hours access list) AND the Visitor Access System, or the vendor will NOT be able to access the building.
Vendor After Hours Access Procedures:
- When the vendor arrives, they will check in with Security at main lobby console. Security will check the Visitor Access system and theafter-hours access list to make sure that the vendor has been pre-approved.
- Once the vendor has been approved, Security will issue an access card for the floor/floors accessed via the freight.The vendor must provide an ID in exchange for an access card.
- Security will provide garage access to the vendor’s vehicle. The vendor will be able to access the loading dock,which is located in the garage.
The loading dock for Salesforce West is located in the Salesforce West garage and is available for loading and unloading throughout regular business hours. There is a 20-minute parking limit in the loading dock between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Because it is a single vehicle bay, all major deliveries must be scheduled for after-hours with the Property Management Office.
The garage has an overhead clearance of 12’6” with a loading dock height of 3’. Truck Length cannot exceed 35’ (semi trucks not permitted).
* Should the truck length exceed 35 feet and/or 12’6’’ in height, it must be parked on the street (the building cannot guarantee street parking) and the move must be made through the lobby. Approval must be obtained from Property Management prior to allowing any delivery or move through the lobby. Moving companies must provide masonite to cover flooring from lobby entrance to freight. Any damage will be billed to the tenant.
A current Certificate of Insurance from the moving or delivery company must be on file in the Property Management Office prior to any moving activity. Any vendor arriving to perform work at Salesforce West without a Certificate of Insurance on file in Property Management Office will not be allowed access to premises.