Cushman & Wakefield provides janitorial service to all tenants in the building. Between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 5:45 p.m., we have janitorial staff available to clean and restock restrooms and public areas and perform light janitorial duties upon request. Should you require service, please call the Property Management Office.
The basic nightly janitorial service provided by the building consists of the following (janitorial services provided are dependent upon lease):
- Trash, recycling, and compost bins are emptied nightly
- Vacuuming of all office areas
- Dusting of all cleared surfaces
- Cleaning of break room/kitchen floors
- Conference tables/break room tables wiped off
- Restrooms cleaned and restocked
The janitorial staff has instructions not to disrupt papers, notes, files or computer equipment while performing their nightly cleaning and dusting. Please be aware of this policy. If a desk is cluttered, it may not receive the attention it needs.
The following specialized services can be provided, at an additional cost, upon request (some items may be included in tenant leases):
- Deep cleaning of carpet/stain removal
- Detail cleaning of offices
- Interior partition glass cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of inside of refrigerator and/or putting dishes into dishwasher
Interior and exterior perimeter window cleaning occurs bi-annually. Your office will be notified when this has been scheduled. We can arrange to have interior windows cleaned aside from the regularly scheduled cleaning; however an additional charge for this service will be incurred.