Green Building Features
Salesforce West's evolution to a green and sustainable operating platform reflects Cushman & Wakefield's interest in achieving higher level's of sustainability at its owned assets, and reflects the demands of San Francisco's progressive office tenants and corporate space users who choose to operate in green/sustainable locations as an operational mandate.
Salesforce West has worked hard to provide our tenants with a sustainable, innovative, and efficient building. We have obtained LEED Platinum status and we are working equally as hard to be sure to keep it. From reduction of pollution and increase in composting, to bicycle parking, to greenery and plant life in our lobby and plaza, Salesforce West believes in bettering our environment.
To read more about LEED Certification, please visit: http://www.usgbc.org/leed
Green Building features at Salesforce West include:
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Recycling and composting program
- Motion-censor lighting
- Domestically sourced limestone and sustainably harvested wood in new lobby renovations
- Bicycle Parking
- Reduction of HVAC usage to prime business hours
- Usage of outside air during cooler times of the day
Click here for Water Saving Tips.